Topics of INVITED LECTURES will be devoted to the main themes of the conference:
- Digital Czech Republic: Optics versus radio?
- State of the art in 2013 and development trends of technologies for access and metropolitan area networks.
Unpublished original CONTRIBUTIONS are also welcome on associated subjects:
- Optical fibres, cables and components
- Planar optical and optoelectronic integrated components
- Nonlinear optics
- Passive and active components - their production and testing
- Optical measurements and diagnostics
- Optical fibre sensors
- Optical signal processing
- Organic materials for optics and optoelectronics
- Optical nano-waveguides
- Free-space optical signal transmission (FSO)
- Installation and maintenance of optical cables
- Biomedical applications of fibre optics and optoelectronics
The conference will be divided into the following 5 sections:
- Technologies and Applications
- Scientific Section (solely in English)
- Educational Section
- Panel discussion
The conference languages will be English (Scientific section), Czech and Slovak (the other sections).
The detailed conference program will be available after completion of selection of full papers.