Directions and Local Transportation
Upon arrival at Prague Ruzyne Airport:
You can use one of the following means of transportation
- Airport cabs are parked outside the arrival hall. They will charge between 350 CZK and 850 CZK depending on what part of the city you travel to. The way to the Diplomat Hotel Prague will cost 400 - 500 CZK. As with other similar services there are good drivers and bad drivers and we would recommend this service only to people prepared to pay over the odds for the transfer to the centre.
- CEDAZ shuttle vans runs every 30 minutes from 06:00 to 21:00 between the airport and the city centre (NAMESTI REPUBLIKY) for 120 CZK or to metro (DEJVICKA) for 90 CZK. It takes about 30 minutes and the van is comfortable. Tickets are available on board. We recommend taking door-to-door service for 1-4 persons for a fixed price of 480 CZK for one way. The CEDAZ stand is located just in front of the Airport arrival hall.
- CITY Transport Authority runs bus No 119 (approx every 15 minutes from
| 4:30 am to 11:30 pm) between the airport and metro station DEJVICKA (119 - LETISTE RUZYNE (Ruzyne Airport BUS STOP) - U HANGARU - NA PADESATNIKU - SPRAVA LETIST (TERMINÁL JIH) - K LETISTI - DEDINA - DIVOKA SARKA - SIDLISTE CERVENY VRCH (back) - HOROMERICKA (forth) - DEJVICKA (Metro station) green line - it takes about 20 minutes) suitable for metro transfer to the city centre. Diplomant Hotel Praque is about 150 m from DEJVICKA station. Don't forget to buy a 26 CZK ticket from the news-stand or from the yellow machine at the airport. You should also buy and validate a 18 CZK ticket for any suitcase.
At Masarykovo Prague Main Railway Station:
- Metro C (red line) station HLAVNI NADRAZI direction HAJE, change at MUZEUM (1 stop) into metro A (green line) direction DEJVICKA until the final stop.
At Holesovice Railway Station:
- Metro C (red line) station NADRAZI HOLESOVICE direction HAJE, change at MUZEUM (4 stops) into metro A (green line) direction DEJVICKA until the final stop.
Diplomant Hotel Prague provides outdoor parking (free of charge) and indoor garage parking (15 euro per day).
Transportation in Prague:
Excellent public transportation in Prague is provided by metro (subway), trams, and buses from 5 a.m. till midnight, and by night trams (non-stop). Tickets can be bought in yellow sales machines (in each metro station) or at newsstands for 26 CZK (valid transfer 75 minutes ticket). A one day card can be purchased for 100 CZK and a three-day card for 330 CZK.
Tariff & fares of Prague transport transit