Publication of papers in Special Issue of ASMBI
- As with its past international conferences, ISBIS is planning to publish a special issue of its journal ASMBI (Applied Statistical Models in Business and Industry) contained edited papers from ISBIS-2008. Publication generally occurs within 12 months of the conference.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to submit full papers to be considered for inclusion in this Special Issue.
- The deadline for submission is 31 October 2008.
- To participate, please visit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/asmb and:
- read the instructions
- submit the paper in one of the approved forms (Word or pdf are fine at this stage, but detailed instructions are available on the web site)
- Click on "yes" in answer to the question "Is this submission for a special issue?"
- Specify in the covering letter that the paper was presented at ISBIS-2008