OK 2015 aims generally at optical communication professionals, telecommunication operators, technology and measuring equipment vendors, service providers, academic workers and municipal and state administration representatives.
In the opening session invited presentations will cover the following topics:
- Wireless technologies for data communication - the last mile
- Consolidation of ISP operators and the vision of optical communication
- Will the subsidy for NGA help implementation of optical fibre networks?
Doc. Ing. Jiří Masopust, CSc. a Doc. Ing. Tomáš Kratochvíl, Ph.D.
Ing. Štěpán Beneš
Ing. Jan Brouček, CSc.
In the subsequent sessions contributions to the following areas are welcome:
- Technologies, design and services of NGA
- Optical transmission systems and network elements
- Optical fibres, cables and components
- Planar optical and optoelectronic integrated components
- Passive and active components - their production and testing
- Fibre lasers
- Installation, measurement, diagnostics and maintenance of optical cables
- Optical fibre sensors
- Optical signal processing
- Organic materials for optics and optoelectronics
- Optical nano-waveguides
- Free-space optical signal transmission (FSO)
- Biomedical applications of fibre optics and optoelectronics.